Services & Benefits
- Furnished (partially) and decorated professional office, event and coworking space with an industrial vibe, located in Nepean. Just 20 minutes outside of the downtown core, without the hassle of downtown driving & parking! Easy access from Nepean, Kanata, Barrhaven & Central Ottawa.
- 24/7 office access with key fob entry
- Friendly and professional reception services Monday to Thursday 8am – 9pm and Friday 8am – 4pm. Our reception will greet and direct you when you arrive as well as notify you when you have guests.
- Free high-speed WIFI
- Two professionally equipped boardrooms (seats 10-12) with Smart Televisions and large whiteboards.
- Bookable Flex-Office: Private office in which you can entertain clients or work privately.
- Two classrooms (seats 15-25) with Smart Televisions and whiteboards ideal for larger groups, seminars or workshops
- Telephone and video conferencing systems available in some meeting rooms.
- Second location in Kanata with boardroom, flex-office and coworking space available to all members.
- Discounted room rentals and event space
- Catering is available (extra cost)
- Professional Business Mailing Address – Our staff will notify you when mail arrives and hold it securely for you until you can pick it up.
- Storage lockers available on site
- In-house support for office related matters during staffed hours
- Access to Mentors
- Online & offline promotion of your business
- Office Cleaning can be provided on request
- Office Security with camera monitoring
- Free Parking on site: 70 parking spots available on a first come, first serve basis, as well as limited free street parking along Bongard Avenue (by-laws apply).
- Tasters Hub Café on site, open 8am – 2pm for breakfast and lunch
- 24/7 access to coffee machine and vending machine
- Business seminars and workshops on a variety of topics
- Monthly networking events
- Comfortable social, lounge and collaboration areas
- Equipped kitchenette with fridges, microwaves, toaster oven, dishwasher & eating areas
- On-site bar open during social events
Is Collab Space better than traditional office space?
- Affordable & Flexible – Lose the long-term lease that eats up your cash flow. Our plans are month-to-month, so you can keep your overhead low and invest more in your business.
- Scalable – Only pay for the space you need. Need to upgrade or downgrade? Not a problem.
- Hassle-Free – Don’t worry about who’s ordering more coffee or setting up the Internet. All of that is included in your monthly rent, so you can focus your time and energy on what matters to your business.
- Grow Your Client Roster Without Leaving – Client acquisition starts here as you’ll share the space with other businesses and startups looking to grow. Coworking is the new networking! Tough to do from your own office/home office, and a lot less expensive.
Can I stop by when I’m in the area or do I need to make an appointment?
How do your Membership Agreements work?
Private Offices – Starting from $799/Month
Your private office can be furnished for you, or you can bring in your own furniture. Private offices in a variety of sizes can accommodate 1 – 10 people (or more) to allow business colleagues to work together in a private and secure area. Private office memberships entitle you to full use of the coworking space and 24/7 access. You can add on more offices as you grow or develop a custom plan to accommodate your group and meet your needs. Private office tenants have access to boardrooms and flex-offices for a combined 20 hours each month (to be booked through our online portal).
- What about phone service in my private office?
Let us know if you require phone service in your office, and we can get you set up with a phone line & plan to meet your business needs and budget.
- Can guests visit me at my private office?
Absolutely! You can register your guests in person at the front desk.Private Desk – Starting from $399/Month
A private desk is a dedicated workstation that will be permanently be assigned to you and is in a shared space. It includes a lockable filing cabinet to store your personal belongings at the end of the day. Other members may not use assigned dedicated desks or chairs. Dedicated Desk Memberships entitle you to full use of the coworking space and 24/7 access. Private Desk members have access to boardrooms and flex-offices for 15 hours each month (to be booked through our online portal).Collab Desk - $199/Month
We have a large & comfortable coworking space with space for over 400 coworking members. Collab Desk Members have 24/7 access to the space. Seats are unassigned and available on a first come, first served basis and the space is shared with other Members. The Member will be provided with a desk/table, chair and access to power, and the location may change from day to day. Personal belongings may not be stored overnight (private lockers are available at $20/month). High-speed WIFI is accessible throughout the building. Collab Desk members have access to boardrooms and flex-offices for 10 hours each month (to be booked through our online portal).Collab Desk Team Memberships
Add additional team members to your Collab Desk Membership for only $100/Month per person! Teams of 2 or more will also receive access to boardrooms and flex-offices for 15 hours each month.Daily & Weekly Coworking Rate
Want to try out Collab Space? Purchase a day-pass to experience the coworking space like a Collab Desk member for $25/day or a week pass for $100/week. Please note that this is only available during staffed hours.Meeting Rooms
Professionally equipped meeting rooms can be rented at an hourly or daily rate. All rooms are on a first come, first serve basis and can be booked in 15-minute increments. Payment is required up front to hold a room.Nepean:
- Boardroom 1 – seats 10, Smart TV with HDMI cable, whiteboard
- Boardroom 2 – seats 12, Smart TV with HDMI cable, whiteboard
- Flex-Office – seats 3-4, private office, whiteboard
- Upstairs Classroom – seats 15-20, Smart TV with HDMI cable, whiteboard & video conferencing capabilities
- Downstairs Classroom – seats 20-25, TV with HDMI cable, whiteboard
- Music Studio
- Boardroom – seats 8-10, TV with HDMI cable, whiteboard
- Flex-Office – seats 3-4, private office, whiteboard
All Boardrooms & Flex-Offices (membership includes a certain number of hours)
- Non-Members: $35/hour or $250/day
- Members: $20/hour or $150/day (after allotted usage)
All Classrooms & Studios:
- Non-Members: $65/hour or $400/day
- Members: $30/hour or $200/day
Do I have to sign a lease agreement?
Am I allowed to invite guests to the space?
My company is moving, renovating or has grown out of its current space. Can Collab Space help us?
What kind of events do you host for members?
How does billing work?
- Are there any hidden fees?